Monday, January 31, 2022

January blog

 Service hours: 0


 As January comes to an end, our spring semester is off to a running start with the endocrine module ending last week. This year has been moving fast, and it is crazy to think that we only have three more months of class. 2021 was another crazy year, but we’ve made it through. I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and started 2022 on a good note. I am looking forward to being back in person with my classmates starting this week after our Zoom break due to Covid. It seems that the omicron variant is on the decline in New Orleans, and hopefully the worst is finally behind us. Between Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest, and countless other events, spring in New Orleans has a lot to offer; and I hope that everyone gets a chance to enjoy it safely. Having lectures on Zoom is ok, but I will be glad to be back in class. I have been learning a lot from our new classes this semester such as neuro pharm, endocrine pharm, and environmental signaling. I am excited to begin the reproductive module. I took a class on reproductive physiology in undergrad, and it was one of my favorites. I have not done any community service yet this semester, but I enjoyed the service work I did in the fall. I am looking forward to helping our community again this semester and hope that we can organize a group service day as a class through an organization like Habitat for Humanity. We are on the home stretch of the program now, and I hope we can finish off strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April blog

 Service hours this month: 6 Service hours this semester: 12 This past Friday after our final Cell Control exam, I completed my service hour...